Thursday, February 7, 2013

Arthritis Walk Team Name, A Curtis Stigers Song Helped Pick It...


Every year, I usually have a hard time coming up with a team name.  This year is was much easier!

I picked the title of a song which I thing fits well with the support that people with arthritis need.  I hadn't heard this song until I heard it Curtis Stigers cover it on his album Let's Go Out Tonight. This year's team name is Team You Are Not Alone!  That phrase itself is a common theme among arthritis support groups so it fits perfectly as a team name.

If you don't know me well you may not know but I love Curtis Stigers music.  I listened to each album probably at least once a week.  It is my go to music.  No matter how much pain I am in that day, I can play at least one song of his to help my mood!  So this song helped give me a little reminder of the motto You Are Not Alone!

So what are you waiting for?  Join Team You Are Not Alone here!  Can't participate in my walk?  Find a local walk in your area, donate to my campaign, or join my team as a virtual walk member and raise funds from your family and friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment