Tuesday, March 25, 2014

2014 Walk to Cure Arthritis- Cleveland

What the Walk to Cure Arthritis means to me



Dear Family and Friends,

We've all heard about arthritis, but most of us don't know that there are 100 forms of arthritis, that more than 50 million Americans have it, or that 300,000 children live with arthritis pain every day. It's the leading cause of disability in the U.S., and sometimes it's even deadly. I am one.

I've joined the Walk to Cure Arthritis to help create a world free from arthritis pain for myself, others now and those suffering in the future.

Your generous donation will help the Arthritis Foundation get closer to a cure. Please click on the link below to go to my personal fundraising page and make a donation today.

Your donation helps the Arthritis Foundation fulfill its mission to improve lives through leadership in the prevention, control and cure of arthritis and related diseases. And it helps me fulfill my mission to make a big impact on this disease.

The Walk to Cure Arthritis may only last one day, but the impact of your donation will continue to help millions of people for years.

Thank you!

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Arthritis Foundation, Northeastern Ohio Chapter

Follow This Link to visit my team web page and help me in my efforts to support Arthritis Foundation, Northeastern Ohio Chapter

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment