Monday, April 23, 2012

Arthritis affects all of us, Let's Move Together to make all Arthritis unacceptable!


Dear Family & Friends,

This year I am helping to support the mission of the Arthritis Foundation to prevent, control and cure arthritis by raising money and participating in the Arthritis Walk.  As someone with Rheumatoid Arthritis, one of the 100 forms of arthritis, I know how important research and assistance is for those who have it. 

Did you know that arthritis is the most common cause of disability and affects 50 million people? One in five adults and 300,000 children have arthritis, costing the U.S. economy more than $128 billion annually.
I have decided to make a difference. I am committed to raising $250 to help prevent, control and cure arthritis. You can also make a difference by joining my team and walking with me, or by donating funds to help me reach my goal.
My team is Relieve RA. We will be walking together at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo on Saturday, May 5th.
I would love to have you join us! Or, if you would like to donate, please make your check out to the Arthritis Foundation and mail it to me or donate online by visiting my Arthritis Walk Website.



Thank you in advance for your support,
Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment