Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Blog

Yes I know I had a blog already, but there was something about it that just made me not want to write on it.  I tried all the easy stuff, I changed formats and I changed titles.  Nothing seemed to work.  In the end, I think it was the mindset when I started the other blog.

I am in a far different place then I was even six months ago.  Not just in progression of the disease sense, but just my mentally dealing with it.  Perhaps I will end up with the same problems of writing about it, perhaps it will help to start anew. (I have linked the old entries that hadn't already been deleted on this blog.)

Now onto the new title...
Those that know me, know that I love daisies.  As of late, good days seem to relate to the same feeling that I get when seeing daisies so I started calling them daisy days.  Then there is the other side.  I love a good rain storm, but there are those times when you see storm clouds rolling in and you get that uncertainty.  Is it more than just a dump and go storm?  It is going to leave damage behind?  That's how I see my bad RA days now, those days that start off sunny then you see the dark clouds roll in and you don't know what to expect during or after the storm.

Those ideas combined for the title.  I don't seem to really have middle days anymore.  I either have a good day or a horrible, miserable one.  Daisy Days or Stormy Days.

Who knows what I will write that will actually get the publish button hit or how much I will write.  If you are on the list of people who think that I am "drama" or "complaining" or "over exaggerating" when I actually say how I am feeling when you ask, you will probably find the same thing here. But for those who don't, this will be a chronicle of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment