I just don't think that we are getting along well enough and I think we should stop seeing each other.
I am sure you are very nice to people who don't deal with you on a daily basis. They think you are nothing more than a mild annoyance or some pain. To me, you are a pain in my butt. I am 33 and you make me feel like I have been living for a hundred years.
These are the main reasons that I feel we can no longer even be friends:
- You let me feel like I can do things that people my age can on rare occasions only to make me pay for it later.
- You make me take forever to get out of bed in the morning.
- You give me days when I need to use the cane or walker, which always gets me at least one stare and "What's wrong with you?" comment.
- You destroy relationships with other people who don't understand the constant turning down invitations to do things or canceling at the last minute.
- You cause symptoms that aren't always noticeable which makes people think I am losing my mind.
Arthur you are the worst relationship I have ever been in and I am broken down from dealing with you daily. I am tired of you!